A.R.T. Furniture Arch Salvage Harrison Sofa
Delivery lead time 2 - 3 weeks.
The contemporary track arm sofa is encased in an exposed wood frame inspired by a neoclassical architectural railing. The three-cushion sofa is upholstered in a linen blend and comes with two generously sized toss pillows. The frame includes upper and lower shelves in the back and is in Parch, a light open-grained finish.
- W 94 x D 44.7 x H 42.5 in.
- Style: New Traditional
- Finish: Parch
- Material: Wood
- The frame includes upper and lower shelves
- The three-cushion sofa is upholstered in a linen blend
- two generously sized toss pillows.
- 3 Cushion Seating
- (2) 19" x 19" Throw Pillows - Quilted Pillow Cloth with Dentil Moulding Detail
- No-Sag Construction
- Down Blend
- Linen Blend Body Cloth
- S – Spot clean only with a water-free dry cleaning solvent. Pretest a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate. DO NOT USE WATER. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to restore appearance. Cushion covers should not be removed and dry cleaned. To prevent overall soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime is recommended. When cleaning a spill, blot immediately to remove spilled material. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of the affected area to prevent circling. Overall cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended.
It’s all in the details. It’s an artfully placed row of hammered nailheads or the sparkle of a faceted glass drawer pull. It’s a footboard with cedar-lined storage for bed linens or the carved corbels on a dresser, inspired by the embellishments of a neoclassical marble mantelpiece. The Arch. Salvage Collection from A.R.T. marries the timeless beauty of traditional European architectural detailing with thoughtful functionality for today’s living.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
What is Curbside Delivery?
Curbside Delivery is also known as Threshold Delivery. This is our standard delivery method. During this shipping method your items will arrive disassembled in its factory boxes. The freight company will deliver your items to your carport or entryway, and you will be responsible for getting it into your residence or business. Since furniture is heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or family member. If you, have any questions about Curbside Delivery please give us a call at 800-345-7060.
White Glove Delivery is Only Offered in New York City and in the State of New Jersey.
What is White Glove Delivery?
White Glove Delivery is the delivery and installation of your furniture for extra charge. Please contact us at 800-345-7060 or email email@example.com for White Glove Delivery quote. White Glove Delivery consists of a two-person installation team that will deliver, unpack and install your furniture in your room of choice.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty