A.R.T. Furniture Harper Mineral Accent Chair
Delivery lead time 2 - 3 weeks.
With swooping arms and an exposed wood frame in a rich mink finish, the Harper Mineral Accent Chair brings together elements of both contemporary and traditional design. The iconic interlocking marquise pattern of the upholstery is a repeating design motif for the entire Intrigue collection; the seat cushion is reversible for longer wear. In addition to the accents chair, the Harper Mineral Collection includes a sofa, matching chair, and tight seat wing chair.
- W 29 x D 36.8 x H 39 in.
- Style: Casual/Lifestyle - Transitional
- Finish: Cola
- Material(s): Wood & Veneer
- Reversible seat cushion for longer wear
- Swooping arms and an exposed wood frame
- Contemporary and traditional design
- 20" x 20" Throw Pillows
- Plywood & Webbing
- Down Blend
- 29% Polyester, 60% Rayon, 11% Linen
- S – Spot clean only with a water-free dry cleaning solvent. Pretest a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate. DO NOT USE WATER. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to restore appearance. Cushion covers should not be removed and dry cleaned. To prevent overall soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime is recommended. When cleaning a spill, blot immediately to remove spilled material. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of the affected area to prevent circling. Overall cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended.
Intrigue is defined by its sophisticated transformation of traditional design elements into a soft transitional collection, highlighted by bronzed metal, textured linen, supple leather, and sleek stone. Sweeping shapes, dramatic veneers, exquisite details like maple inlay and hand-applied nailhead trim, and a signature marquise (pointed oval) shaped motif communicate fresh attitude and create an up-to-the-minute appeal. Intrigue is defined by its sophisticated transformation of traditional design elements into a soft transitional collection, highlighted by bronzed metal, textured linen, supple leather, and sleek stone. Sweeping shapes, dramatic veneers, exquisite details like maple inlay and hand-applied nailhead trim, and a signature marquise (pointed oval) shaped motif communicate fresh attitude and create an up-to-the-minute appeal. Crisp, uncluttered lines combine with traditional touches to reveal a look with order, function, and versatility for today.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
What is Curbside Delivery?
Curbside Delivery is also known as Threshold Delivery. This is our standard delivery method. During this shipping method your items will arrive disassembled in its factory boxes. The freight company will deliver your items to your carport or entryway, and you will be responsible for getting it into your residence or business. Since furniture is heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or family member. If you, have any questions about Curbside Delivery please give us a call at 800-345-7060.
White Glove Delivery is Only Offered in New York City and in the State of New Jersey.
What is White Glove Delivery?
White Glove Delivery is the delivery and installation of your furniture for extra charge. Please contact us at 800-345-7060 or email [email protected] for White Glove Delivery quote. White Glove Delivery consists of a two-person installation team that will deliver, unpack and install your furniture in your room of choice.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty