A.R.T. Furniture Summer Creek Outdoor Bar Stool
Delivery lead time 2 - 3 weeks.
The Summer Creek Outdoor Barstool swivels on a sturdy four-legged base. The trim light oak frame is inset with a gently curved woven back; the seat is cushioned with a tailored box pillow trimmed with self-welting and the footrest is protected with a metal plate. The weave has the appeal of traditional wicker but is constructed of all-weather manmade material and the oak frame is finished to stand up to sun and rain.
- W 23.20 x D 23.60 x H 49.75 in.
- Style: Cottage, Bungalow
- Finish: Pampas
- Material(s): Metal & Upholstered
- Wicker back with cast aluminum frame
- Adjustable stool with stretcher
- Powder-coated for all-weather protection.
- Grey & White
- Wicker wrapped seating
- Foam & fiber
- 100% Sunbrella Acrylic
- WS – Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry cleaning solvent. Pretest a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to restore appearance. Hot water extraction of steam cleaning is not a recommended cleaning method. Cushions casings should not be removed and laundered or dry cleaned. To prevent overall soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime is recommended. When cleaning a spill, blot immediately to remove spilled material. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of the affected area to prevent circling. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when an overall soiled condition has been reached.
Inspired by the easygoing architecture of America’s cottages, bungalows, and riverside homes, A.R.T. Furniture’s Summer Creek collection offers a fresh take on the relaxed ‘new traditional’ category, bringing a light tone, inventive perspective, and livable scale to an expanding marketplace. The 73-piece Summer Creek collection includes bedroom, dining room, living room, upholstery, entertainment, office, and outdoor. The predominant material is scrubbed oak in an open-grained sun-washed stain with light cerusing and bold distressing. The oak is complemented with painted accent pieces in Scrubbed Oak, Harbor White, and Hale.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
What is Curbside Delivery?
Curbside Delivery is also known as Threshold Delivery. This is our standard delivery method. During this shipping method your items will arrive disassembled in its factory boxes. The freight company will deliver your items to your carport or entryway, and you will be responsible for getting it into your residence or business. Since furniture is heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or family member. If you, have any questions about Curbside Delivery please give us a call at 800-345-7060.
White Glove Delivery is Only Offered in New York City and in the State of New Jersey.
What is White Glove Delivery?
White Glove Delivery is the delivery and installation of your furniture for extra charge. Please contact us at 800-345-7060 or email [email protected] for White Glove Delivery quote. White Glove Delivery consists of a two-person installation team that will deliver, unpack and install your furniture in your room of choice.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty