American Leather Bryson Comfort Sleeper Sofa in Fabric
Most of the American Leather products are custom-made to order. The estimated Production Time of this item is 14 days. Delivery lead time 4-6 weeks.
Bryson's beautiful track arms and flawless tailoring are highlighted by double-needle top-stitching and gorgeous sculpted legs.
Legs can be customized in wood or metal. The Bryson features 8" more sleeping space than a traditional sleeper with a true 80" of sleeping space on a 4" plush, high density Premier mattress with a Crypton® covering or upgrade to a Gel or Tempur-Pedic®. Small spaces are not an issue with the Bryson which requires zero wall clearance, and can be disassembled to fit through any narrow hallway or doorway. The Comfort Sleeper® is quality you can count on featuring a lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism.
- Patented Tiffany 24/7 platform Sleep System
- Room to Stretch out with true 80" of bedroom-length sleeping surface
- Ultimate comfort on 5" of plush, high-density foam mattress
- Under-sofa dust covers keep dust and dirt from ever touching the mattress
- Zero Wall clearance
- Double-needle top-stitch
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Queen Size is available in 2-Seater
- Queen Plus Size is available in 2-Seater or 3-Seater
- King Size is available in 3-Seater
- Queen Sofa: W 81" x D 39" x H 36"
- Queen Bed: W 60" x D 85" x H 36"
- Queen Plus Sofa: W 87" x D 39" x H 36"
- Queen Plus Bed: W 66" x D 85" x H 36"
- King Sofa: W 97" x D 39" x H 36"
- King Bed: W 76" x D 85" x H 36"
- Seat Height: 20"
- Seat Depth: 21"
- Arm Height: 23"
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
What is Curbside Delivery?
Curbside Delivery is also known as Threshold Delivery. This is our standard delivery method and is included when you purchase any item from us. During this shipping method, your items will arrive disassembled in their factory boxes. The freight company will deliver your items to your carport or entryway, and you will be responsible for getting them into your residence or business. Since furniture is heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or family member. If you have any questions about Curbside Delivery, please give us a call at 800-345-7060.
What is White Glove Delivery?
White-Glove Delivery is the delivery and installation of your furniture for an extra charge. Please contact us at 800-345-7060 or email [email protected] for a White-Glove Delivery quote. White-Glove Delivery consists of a two-person installation team that will deliver, unpacks, and install your massage chair in your room of choice. They will also carry it up to two flights of stairs if needed.