Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include the setup or assembly of items or the removal of packaging materials.
- Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
- The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and will be scheduled as a 4-hour window.
- Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
- Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
- A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
Please note, if you live down a road or driveway that the delivery truck cannot access without causing damage to the truck we will be unable to complete the delivery.
Most furniture and select non-furniture items that qualify for White Glove Delivery include delivery inside your home, where our white glove delivery professionals will carefully unpack and inspect each item, assemble and place it in your room of choice. Please note that we are unable to unpack, assemble, or install lighting, or wall-mounted items, and certain other restrictions may apply. For your convenience, all packaging materials will be removed. We ask that you inspect your item(s) before our delivery professionals leave your home.
Item Requiring Professional Assembly & Installation: Our delivery service for wall-mounted items, lighting, heavy mirrors, wall décor, bath vanities, and bath hardware includes bringing the package into the home, but does not include unpacking the item(s) and removing packaging from the home, or assembling or installing the item(s). Professional assembly and installation are required. Please refer to the product details for more information.
Our White Glove Delivery professionals are not permitted to move furniture currently in your home, nor are they allowed to move or set up electrical wiring, equipment, or wall-mounted items. Please clear the space where furniture or rugs will be placed prior to delivery.
An authorized adult, 18 years or older, must be present during your scheduled delivery window to accept and inspect your items and sign the delivery receipt.
White-Glove Delivery is Offered in New York City, Philadelphia, and the Metro area of the State of New Jersey
If you have any questions or inquiries please feel free to contact us at 800-345-7060 or email [email protected]