A.R.T. Furniture Bobby Berk Upholstered-Bi-Sectional Sofa 84" in Ivory Boucle
Delivery lead time 2 - 3 weeks.
Smartly-scaled and designed to fit seamlessly into a variety of modern living spaces, the 84-inch Larsen Bi-Sectional Sofa features a modular and versatile design that allows the chaise to be positioned on either side. Perched on stylized -- yet streamlined -- legs in Linseed, a natural finish that highlights the organic elements of the wood, it is covered in a durable textured woven fabric in a truffle hue. Its framed, angular track arms are juxtaposed with two cylindrical bolster pillows for added design interest.
- W 87 x D 72.5 x H 34.5 in.
- Style: Contemporary
- Finish: Walnut
- Material: Fabric
- 2 Piece Sectional
- Boucle Fabric
- Exposed Wood Leg
- Loose, reversible back and seat cushions, floating ottoman allows for chaise cushion to be flipped and reversed for use on left or right side
- Two (2) USB charging ports under seat cushions, one (1) each at front corners
- Fabric Color: Ivory
- 2 - Bolsters
- 54% Polyester & 46% Acrylic
- S – Spot clean only with a water-free dry cleaning solvent. Pretest a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do Nt saturate. DO NT USE WATER. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to restore appearance. Cushion covers should Nt be removed and dry cleaned. To prevent overall soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime is recommended. When cleaning a spill, blot immediately to remove spilled material. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of the affected area to prevent circling. Overall cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended.
Drawing inspiration from Bobby Berk’s passion for design, his debut furniture collection reflects an evolution of Mid-Century styling with elements of Art Deco and Parisian sensibilities. Comprised of a bedroom, dining room, living room and outdoor, the collection is designed for modern living where space is at a premium.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
What is Curbside Delivery?
Curbside Delivery is also known as Threshold Delivery. This is our standard delivery method. During this shipping method your items will arrive disassembled in its factory boxes. The freight company will deliver your items to your carport or entryway, and you will be responsible for getting it into your residence or business. Since furniture is heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or family member. If you, have any questions about Curbside Delivery please give us a call at 800-345-7060.
White Glove Delivery is Only Offered in New York City and in the State of New Jersey.
What is White Glove Delivery?
White Glove Delivery is the delivery and installation of your furniture for extra charge. Please contact us at 800-345-7060 or email [email protected] for White Glove Delivery quote. White Glove Delivery consists of a two-person installation team that will deliver, unpack and install your furniture in your room of choice.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty