A.R.T. Furniture Harper Ivory Chair
Delivery lead time 2 - 3 weeks.
Clean and classic, the Harper Ivory Matching Chair echoes the lines of the Harper Ivory Sofa and brings together elements of both contemporary and traditional design: square tapered wood legs, exposed wood frame, curved arms, and a reverse half-moon cut out on the back. The chair’s comfort is 100 percent modern: tailored upholstery on the back and deck and a down-blend seat T-cushion, plus a 20” x 20” down-blend throw. In addition to the matching chair, the Harper Ivory collection includes a sofa.
- W 30 x D 34 x H 37.5 in.
- Style: Casual/Lifestyle - Transitional
- Finish: Mink
- Material: Fabric
- Sweeping Half-moon Silhouette
- Tight-back Design
- Includes One 20" x 20" Down-blend Toss Pillow
- Coordinating Toss Pillow in Gate-inspired Motif
- Luxurious Down-blend Reversible, Zippered Toss Pillow
- Kiln-dried Hardwood Frame with Corner Block Construction and Glued Wood Joints
- 20" x 20" Down-blend Toss Pillow
- Plywood & Webbing
- Down Blend
- 80% Linen, 20% Polyester
- S – Spot clean only with a water-free dry cleaning solvent. Pretest a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate. DO NOT USE WATER. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to restore appearance. Cushion covers should not be removed and dry cleaned. To prevent overall soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime is recommended. When cleaning a spill, blot immediately to remove spilled material. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of the affected area to prevent circling. Overall cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended.
A dramatic collection with modern classic styling, Harper makes a statement in style with graceful half-moon silhouettes. Its rich mink finish highlights carved wood frames while its tapered wood legs feature darkened bronze-finish ferrules.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
What is Curbside Delivery?
Curbside Delivery is also known as Threshold Delivery. This is our standard delivery method. During this shipping method your items will arrive disassembled in its factory boxes. The freight company will deliver your items to your carport or entryway, and you will be responsible for getting it into your residence or business. Since furniture is heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or family member. If you, have any questions about Curbside Delivery please give us a call at 800-345-7060.
White Glove Delivery is Only Offered in New York City and in the State of New Jersey.
What is White Glove Delivery?
White Glove Delivery is the delivery and installation of your furniture for extra charge. Please contact us at 800-345-7060 or email [email protected] for White Glove Delivery quote. White Glove Delivery consists of a two-person installation team that will deliver, unpack and install your furniture in your room of choice.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty